Probiotic formulated with Bacillus megaterium (CB1802 strain) that supplies nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to crops, promoting their growth while regenerating and revitalising the soil.
In addition, Simbiotic inoculants work on all kinds of crops, colonising the rhizosphere and penetrating within the plant (endophytes).Contact for more info
What are the advantages
- Biological fixation of nitrogen (N), solubilisation of phosphorus (P) and mobilisation of potassium (K) applicable to all types of crops.
- The efficiency of chemical fertilisers is very low and they are either leached and washed from the soil (por example, nitrogen), or blocked and immobilised (P and K). Simbiotic captures N from the atmosphere (where more than 78% is N2) and, through unique mechanisms of action, solubilises the P and K retained and immobilised in the soil.
- Authorised for Organic Agriculture.
- Probiotic Action, revitalises the soil and the microbiome of the rhizosphere, acting on the most important nutritional cycles and making soils more vigorous, healthy, and productive.
- Complement to conventional fertilisation. Its versatility and the fact that it acts on the major plant nutrients (N-P-K) enables a reduction in the units of mineral fertilisers applied.
- Biostimulant effect that increases plant tolerance to abiotic stresses and enhances the final quality of the crop.
- Ease of use, reduced doses and versatility of application: soil (fertigation), foliar (broadcast and localised applications), seed treatment, covering of granulated fertiliser, mixtures with liquid fertilisers, etc.
- Good compatibility with most fertilisers and agrochemical normally used. Consult the Technical Department for more information.
Presentation: Wettable powder (WP)
Packaging: 75 g, 250 g.
The strains used in Simbiotic are stored in international type culture collections, safeguarding the know-how developed by Ceres Biotics. This also ensures traceability and security.
Proven efficacy for your crops – Our experience
Simbiotic is successfully marketed in various countries (Spain, Italy, Poland, Romania, etc.) and various agricultural conditions, for all kinds of crops (horticulture, orchards, vineyards, seedlings, nurseries, etc.).
The PGP (Plant Growth Promoting) action of Simbiotic has been scientifically tested in our laboratories using a battery of highly reliable microbiological analyses. In addition to the tests carried out by our technical department, efficacy evaluation trials on pepper and melon were run for registration purposes, and these also returned excellent results.
Phosphorus solubilisation assay
Our laboratories have verified the ability of the strain to solubilise phosphorus. The presence of a solubilisation halo around the Bacillus megaterium (CB1802) strain used in Simbiotic demonstrates its ability solubilise the phosphorus in the rhizosphere, promoting greater absorption of this element by the plant.
Efficacy evaluation trials for registration
The official field trials that Ceres Biotics contracted from an accredited entity, show that the use of Simbiotic leads to enhanced production, considerably increasing the weight of the peppers harvested from the plants throughout the tests, with respect to the control treatment (conventional fertilisation).